A nice dine out + A crazy night out = Tired weekend...

by - Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I. A birthday dinner at Italiannies

I had class from 8am until 5.30pm on Friday, and then rushed home just to get a shower and changed into something more comfortable (at least better than my formal wear), I went out again... This is an outing specially for Garret as his birthday surprise. As I reached MidValley ( I called it my second home... ), only I was told that we were to buy a birthday cake and present for him. I was like, "Har?! cake and gift in 30 mins time?" And I thought someone else will take care of them... But when there's a will, there's a way I guess.. Surprise was done successfully. Since it is the month-end, everyone was quite broke. We ordered big portions to share and all of us had cold water. A good choice because it is refillable, and most importantly free.of.charge. We stayed at Italiannies until they are about to close, and yet we weren't prepared to leave... ><>

II. Bangsar + Eye on Malaysia

Although it's a Saturday, I didn't sleep in late today. Reason - I wanted to be a good girl so that I can go out in the afternoon. And also at night. Dear and I were supposed to be on a shopping date and a nice lunch, but what happened was her lecturer was late. Instead of letting them off at 1.15pm, she finished class by 2.30pm.. And so, the lunch became teatime, and shopping became a short stroll. But dear did buy a piece of clothe. Then, we went to Caryn's place to pick her up and all went back to my house. Kheen Yew came and we went to Eye on Malaysia. It's been a long time since I've laughed this much and went berserk over pictures. Strange thing is, 6 of us do not have a digicam, and yet we took 90 over pictures.. Yup, you're right.. using camera phone. The quality obviously is damn bad, but we didn't mind a bit because I think what we treasure most is the memories we have in between. Weather was not nice. It was drizzling, and while posing we were all wet. Because it's a drizzle, so it's hot and humid. ><>

26072008074_2











You May Also Like

0 comments