Today finally arrives.. not in a way I wanted.

by - Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm now officially a first year student of The School of Pharmacy...
Asked if I'm proud? Nope...
Asked if I'm happy? I don't know...
Asked if I'm looking forward to classes? I have no idea....

That's how lost I am. I was so looking forward to get into this school. I've been working so hard all the while. I've gone down the road so far for today... And yet, I'm not as happy as I thought I would be. And I secretly wondered why... No matter how much I ponder to myself, I couldn't figure out why am I in such a dilemma.

This is the day I've been waiting all along. And even in my prayers, I've hoped today will come to me as soon as possible. But why I couldn't seems to lift up my poor spirit? I am slowly sinking into depression and this is what I hated MOST. I never like myself being a loner and yet I am for these 2 days. I am not in the mood to mix around with my new classmates. And definitely not in the mood to exchange handphone numbers like how the others did. What I did was only giving away my number many times today when asked but not asking for their numbers in return. That's how reserved I was...

Maybe I was just frighten by my seniors and professors about how tough this course is.
Maybe I am still in my holiday mood.
Maybe I still couldn't accept my horrible timetable.
Or maybe I'm just plain tired and not ready for this....

And it might be I miss my friends.. A whole lot of it...

But I believe as time goes by, I'll be better... I'll be able to pull myself out from loneliness, like how I did many many times before. I'll enjoy classes and lab sessions. I'll like my timetable and I'll make sure that I LOVE to read and memorizing whatever I need for the next 4 years. =)


You May Also Like

0 comments