DARN IT!!

by - Friday, July 18, 2008

Never in my life I felt so unfortunate... It's really like a curse - unfortunate events kept on happening to me, as if reminding me that life is not always perfect, that life is not always in my control. And I hate that very much.

I've been driving since 10.30am this morning until 12.30pm noon, just for the sake of certifying my PTPTN documents and collecting my temporary result slip. Before this, I've been very busy with this PTPTN thingy and went to various places to get my things done - but all turned into wasted efforts. 2 days before this, I went to PTPTN centre to get my SSPN account number, but didn't got it at last because my data hasn't reach them yet. Then I went back to former school - Sentosa to get my documents certified. The principal went out to eat... Eat at 10am?! Secondary school has nothing to do nowadays? He's too free? GOSH! Wasted mine and dad's time the whole morning which earn us nothing at all.

Today I have no class and thought of getting my things done. Again, I went to Sentosa to certify those documents and was told that principal is on sick leave. Not in again?! Then, the clerk told me that I could ask the principal from the primary school next to us to certify for me. And so I went, and I was told that this principal is on leave - went back to Penang. At that point.. I was thinking "Why am I in such bad luck?"

Then, I thought maybe I could go back to my college to collect my result slip first and then think of other places which I can certify those documents. When I reached college, the admin staff (I'm not going to write out her name) wanted to go for lunch. When I told her I was there to collect my result slip, she told me to come back an hour later. I told her I need to go off dy - to go look for people to certify my documents. Her face darken immediately... She took out the file record so unwillingly and it's just because I took 5 minutes out of her lunch hour. But again, how am i supposed to know her lunch hour is 11am?! What's wrong with people nowadays.. DO they need to eat lunch at 10am and 11am... I'm so confused! She asked for my candidate's number, and it's my fault that I gave her the old number instead of the new number. When she finally found my result (only 5 mins has passed by the way)...
She: What did you told me just now?
Me : 0823.
She: Your candidate number is not this, is 0312.
Me : I'm really sorry that I gave you the old number.
She: *silents* but face dark like hell... Then she tossed me a pen and asked me to sign.
Me : *signed and mumbled a thanks*
She: Why didn't write today's date?!
Me : I didn't know.. sorry.. *faster wrote today's date*

Then her desk phone rings.. and so she answers.. speaking so softly and politely, and she even smiles and laughs!! I was like
"What the hell!!I only used up 5 mins of your lunch hour plus I don't even know your lunch is 11am and you showed me your sour face to me like I owed you money for 10 decades..." I felt so innocent and helpless as for being blamed for something I don't even know that I'm wrong!!

I am already in a very filthy mood because after so many attempts to certify my documents has failed + whenever I go, the parking space is damn hard to find. And here I am, as a student to collect my own result slip have to see this kind of face. it's her job to give it to me, why can't she do it nicely. The most disappointing thing is we actually know each other... Our results has always been handled by her for the past 1 and a half years. We took pictures together, and I even treated her J.Co Doughnuts before.. And look how she treats me when I innocently went and collect my result slip from her. Bloody hell!!

After all these, I called a friend and finally found out that nearby college, there's a law firm which certify our PTPTN documents. I went and on my way up the stairs ( it's located at 2nd floor), the lawyer was coming down. I was talking with the intercom and the secretary told me the lawyer just came down.. And then the woman who was coming down the stairs spoke to me.
She: I am the lawyer upstairs. Are you looking for me?
Me : Yes, to look for you to certify my documents.
She: I'm actually in a hurry to an urgent meeting. Can you come back in an hour's time?
Me : Uhmm.. I guess I can.. (heart was thinking - What? Again?!)
She: Is there many documents for me to sign?
Me : Actually there's only a few...
She : Well, I think I can spare you 5 minutes. It's no point for you to come back an hour later. *smiles sweetly*
Then she invited me to her office and told me "Have a seat please." I was taking her time for an important meeting and she even said "please" to me.. She was a very friendly lady and asked what course I'm doing and stuff. After signing all, she was saying "Come.. Let's go downstairs together." I then asked "Do I need to pay for the certified documents?" She replied, "There's nothing to pay my dear. It's such a small matter." Again, she's smiling so sweetly.

At that moment, I was already thanking her for her kind deeds over and over again. But at the same time, I again thought of how awful the admin staff was. A stranger lawyer whom I've never met before was going for an urgent meeting can spare me more than 5 minutes to go through my documents and signed them, but a staff I've known for 2 years was going for lunch cannot even spend 5 minutes on me. How sad life is...

Unable to meet 2 principals in 2 different schools this morning... Went and collected my result slip in such a foul situation.. Finding car parks in difficult places... Worried that my car will be clamped in college and ended up paying RM2 although there' no parking anymore... Parked the car outside on the yellow line made me thought that my car will be summoned anytime... All this unfortunate events made my mood really bad.

However, getting to meet the lawyer and finally got all my things done, I guess it's a blessing in disguise. If I'm late to her law firm for just a second, she'll be out from there and I wouldn't have met her at the staircase. Although life is sometimes disappointing when I met someone I thought I could trust turns evil, but there is still kind people out there. To this lawyer whom I didn't have the time to find out her name.. Thank you very much.

Look at how different two person could be... Any type of person do exist in this world...

To ease my bad mood, I went all the way to Happy Garden and find my darling for lunch. We went for Mc D's and was forced by me to listen to all my complaints, disappointments and anger... And now, after pouring everything to darling... and after typing all these out, I'm in a much better state.

P/S: Oopss.. darling... We have a date tomorrow! Have to clean your ears and listen to me again.. Poor thing.. It's for me to release stress.. haha... Thanks a lot! Love ya... *hugs*


You May Also Like

0 comments