Shopping madness!

by - Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I tagged this post under Life's events.. mainly because SHOPPING is my life! I don't know since when and how, I realized that I really love to shop - from clothes - accessories (belts, hairbands, bracelets, earrings, necklaces...etc etc.. these are all in one category) - shoes - bags and even to the extend of buying stuffs for others. I always enjoy buying presents and small gifts to friends although there's no occasion at all.. Strange.

Megasales is here.. and of course the shopaholic is in action again. I needed formal wear for my new course and that is why I have a solid reason to shop this time. (as if...) During this month, I couldn't recall or maybe it's me who doesn't wanna acknowledge how much I've spent for shopping. Sister accompanied me to buy formal wear and ended up with long pants, skirt, shirts, blouses and a very-worth-it-piece-of-blazer from MNG. I loved it at the first sight, and my mind tells me I have to buy it when I tried it on... That's how possessive I am. S***.

The next day, it's my turn to accompany sister to buy her evening wear for her company's annual dinner and a friend's wedding dinner at SIngapore. I again, bought a skirt ( to make myself feel better, I put it under formal wear) ><>

Talking about dresses... This month, I've spent a fortune on only dresses. At first, the initial reason to buy a dress is for my cousin sister's wedding this coming September. I only needed 2 dresses for that occasion and now I ended up having more that that.. Mum was saying this dress is nice. Sis was saying that dress is nice. And I myself thought the red one was nice... and that's how now I owned so many dresses.

This recent weekend, I went for shopping again. This time, dad and mum went too. Suddenly I felt we became a bit highclass cause we went to Robinsons in Gardens. Dad bought leather shoes, and mum bought dress. I told myself I must control myself and I cannot spend a dime today. But when mummy asked, "Eh girl, you didn't try on anything? Nothing looks appealing to you?" I answered "No.. I don't wanna buy dy.. Spent too much of daddy's money." She just smiled and at last made me tried some shirts. I chose the cheapest one and only bought that.

When we went out from Robinsons, we explored Gardens for a while. And when we went inside Principles (a shop which sells at a high price), dad and mum saw a dress-hanging in there beautifully. And the first thing that came to their minds was me to try out that. I looked at the price and "woah" at it. I said I don't wanna try on it. The salesgirl then said it has got 50% discount. But it's still damn expensive wan lar.. But dad wanted me to try. He said he'll buy if I looks nice in it. At last... I walked out of the shop without trying. I'm so ever proud of myself of doing such a good thing. Hahaha... Anyway, I already own more dresses than I should. I cannot be greedy, or can I? =)

So.. while I decided not to buy anything today. I just camwhored myself when I'm waiting for mum or sister to try out their outfits. And then... my phone batt died on me before I could take more that 3 pictures? Sad... I really should have charged it the night before.. Big mistake.

Image043_3











Me waiting for mum...

Image103_3




Image006_4
It's lunchtime! Too hungry that I didn't take the pics of other foods... left my only "bao" when I thought of taking it.. ><>

About the pictures which I;m wearing all my dresses, I'm not going to upload it now.. Because I still want to reserve some surprises until the occasion which I need to present them. Please bear with my "kiasu-ness" at the moment.. Tee hee.. =)


You May Also Like

0 comments