A crazy Wednesday night

by - Tuesday, April 12, 2011


As true as the book, I've spent all my ups and downs with my dear...

Last Wednesday, dear's parents were away from home. So, it means total freedom for both of us if I'm going over to spend a night with her. At first, we were only thinking bout that, then little did we know - we were planning on that.. and lo and behold! We carried out that plan =)


I'm not sure if we will get married at the same time, but we did dreamt of being princesses together =)



My loyal companion

It's rare for us to have a chance like that, so we didn't wanna waste our night away... We started the night with a little "yum cha" session, then we went clubbing (yes, only both of us). We were worried at first, but we were alert and things were safe... To my surprise, dear changed a lot from the first time we clubbed together.. On the dance floor, she seems to be shining brightly with her smiles, with her dance moves.. She was swaying bravely, not a hint of shy. I think UK trained her well. =)


After 2 hours of dancing, I can feel my legs killing me -especially I accidentally knocked my knee in the dark. We went for supper at mamak, while updating the score of MU vs Chelsea, a match which made mamak packed full with people (we even saw a few handsome ones)


My badly bruised knee... >.<


It was 4sth in the morning... We still didn't wanna end our night. Instead, we went for foot massage! This is my first time having foot massage at this hour, but I guess it will be the last one too. The night went on when I accompanied dear to fetch her brother to school at 7am. Morning came, and we went online for a little while more, savouring some time together and went to bed before 9am.

What a crazy night we had!! And it was like a dream came true for both of us... To be staying together.

You May Also Like

0 comments