Happening Friday

by - Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I realised I've been caption-ing all my posts title according to the days - it shows that I'm having a pack schedule everyday...

Friday went for classes as usual, and after class, dear and Mun came and picked me up from uni and went to Levain - again.. This is our new-found love, where we can go many many times without feeling bored. This is place is nicely decorated, with comfortable ambience, and of course with nice pastries. The aroma of breads filled the area as we were spending our time chatting the evening away. Perfect teatime for besties =)



Mun and I - my long lost girlfriend =)


Mun is like a long-lost friend. We were good friends when we were young, and eventually lost contact after secondary school. And now, we are hanging out again like regular friends. Glad that awkwardness do not exist between us, instead I feel comfortable chatting with her. Updating her everything about me for the recent few years back.


After Levain, Mun and I sent dear to her classes, Mun waited for Jin Wah at Cheras while I joined my parents for dinner at Sri Petaling. After weeks of craving for Korean food, and there I am.. having Korean dinner with my beloved parents and aunt's family. After dinner, Jin Wah and Mun picked dear and I again late at night. Although we thought of going to Genting at first, we finally decided on sing k at Neway... Midnight k lasted until 4am. And I reached home by 4sth...


Friday is supposed to be this way, right? Full of activities with the loved ones...

You May Also Like

0 comments