Miss Cindy

by - Thursday, April 14, 2011


Can never forget the moment you cried with me until sunrise came and shine upon us


Being freaking sick for the past few days, one happy thing finally happens. A best friend came to town! We have known 5 years ago, and have been close to each other until she went for India to further her studies. I remembered I cried a river when I went to see her off at the airport... It was hard for us to keep in touch especially the line at her place was terrible! Her place where she stayed was very much not developed, with terrible transportation and food, plus a lot of dust... I had to salute her for surviving there for 2 years.


Even the distance did not kept us far away from each other. After 2 dreadful years, she made it alive back to Penang to continue on her course. Finally, it was much easier to keep track on each other's updates. Although she's not here with me, but at least I know she's in the same country as I am. In between, we got to meet a few times, and each time she made my day.


This time is not a failure. Although sick, my mood was so lifted up the moment I see her again. As usual, we spent a lot of time together - talking. We never had enough topics to elaborate on, nor have enough stories to share. Everything's which had happened between us seems to be interesting when we are listening to each other.


Miss Cindy Ooi, I am looking forward to be meeting you again. =)

You May Also Like

0 comments