Belated Birthday...

by - Sunday, May 20, 2007

What i didn't expect was there's another birthday celebration for me... My coll mates had the effort to celebrate my birthday with me yesterday after my extra class in coll.. We went to Mid Valley.. There weren't many surprises but they were my great company... To dear Cindy and Robin, i really appreciated the effort of buying me a cake and trying to hide it from me to create me a surprise... And then also, the bracelet you both bought for me is really nice.. And I'm loving it.. The way robin gave it to me is somehow creative.. He performed a small magic to bring out the bracelet from his hand and helped me to wear it on my wrist.. thank you.... ^^
About the song that both of you sang to me, it was nice... And the it's sweet.. I'm touched.. It's my 1st time ever, anyone made a song just for me..
And to the other, thanks for coming just for me.... Although there's 2 girls missing, but one had called and another had sms-ed me.. You guys really made my day.. It's my blessing knowing you all...

The lyrics of my very own Happy Birthday song... Only i have this song!! ^^

特别日子
倡首特别的歌
倡首快乐的歌
为你祝福
祝福美丽的你
天天一样快乐
在致幸福时刻
为你唱歌
祝你生日快乐
祝你生日快乐
祝你生日快乐
祝你永远快乐

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday happy birthday
happy birthday to you

祝你永远快乐


You May Also Like

0 comments