Turning 20...

by - Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The clock strikes 12 when I'm typing this piece of post... And it just means my birthday is gone... Just like this... Well, this year's birthday is a simple one for me.. As I'm having my examinations currently.. Although simple but it's sweet enough for me to remember this birthday which brings me another year closer to adulthood...
It seems like, when I'm younger, i always wished that i would be a grown-up soon.. But as I'm growing up now, i wish that I'm still the small innocent girl i used to be... Being the youngest in the family certainly brought me lots of benefits.. I'm always the one being pampered and adored... Advantages of being young, is there are less problems to be think and solve of... And there won't be so many complaints...
But the fact is, everyone does grow up.. So I'm enjoying this process.. Taking my time to enjoy every bit of it, be it sweet or bitter...
Well, while I'm typing this, i want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all who remembered my birthday, and wishes me in time.. Thank you so much...
To my family members, thanks for everything...
To my friends, thanks for those testimonials, messages, sms-es and phone calls...
To my college mates, thanks for singing the birthday song so loudly that the lab assistants can hear it
, and wishes me too.. ^^
To my best buddies of 10 years, it's really a blessing to have my birthday celebrated with u girls..
To my one and only dear, i appreciate your effort of being the 1st one to call me every year without fail... Thanks for the great outing.. Thanks for the nice pair of shoes... Thanks for being there for me no matter what happens.. Thanks for the companion when i needed you most.. Thanks for the helping hands... I just love you so much! Things certainly wouldn't be the same without you in my life... Muackss...



You May Also Like

0 comments