I'm lost...

by - Sunday, May 27, 2007

I wonder what triggered me to type out this piece of post...
I'm slowly losing myself i can feel...
I'm not my usual self...
In front of everyone else, I'm still the same...
Not wanting anyone to see through me through my facial expressions...
I might not be a kind person, but i can always think for others...
Placing myself in another person's shoes.. trying to help whenever possible...
Being friendly in each situations...
But why.. i wonder why... some people just can't understand why I'm feeling angry about something.. or maybe feeling upset about what they have done... Is it because it never cross their minds that this kind of attitude actually makes me feels sick?
Facing these people, i just can't help being too emotional... I couldn't think from the perspectives of these people anymore.. I couldn't be the one i used to be... Just feel couldn't care much... couldn't be bothered... couldn't be kind...
The devil side of me surfaced.. I don't like the feeling of making a revenge.. Don't like to hate someone... But now, it doesn't matter anymore...
I'll just let myself lose control...
I'm not going to be kind to you anymore...
I want to have my sweet revenge on you...
It's payback time... You will have to pay for what you've done!!
But at least, please don't make me start hating you, if not, there's no turning back i can assure you...


You May Also Like

0 comments