Where have all the stars gone...

by - Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tonight, on the way back home from dinner with my daddy, brother and sister, i looked upon the sky and saw a very round moon - a full moon.. then i saw that there aren't any stars in the sky... I realized it's been a while since i look up into the sky... I've always enjoy star watching since i was small.. It always looks nice to see the starts shining brightly... i still remember the childhood song that my parents always sing to me.. i learned it well.. and never forgot about it..

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How i wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How i wonder what you are!

I miss seeing those stars in the sky...
I miss those shining stars that brightens me up everytime...
I miss the moments when we watch the stars together...
I miss the numerous times when you said you'll pluck me a star from the sky to give it to me just because i like it..
I miss it when you asked me not to be disappointed when i saw only two tiny stars in the sky, it's because you said two represents one in your heart and one in mine...

But sadly to say, where has all the stars gone to? Where has the stars kept in our hearts gone to? The sky at night just doesn't seems perfect without the shining stars... Although there is this big round moon...



You May Also Like

0 comments