For 10 years...

by - Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tonight is an unforgettable night for me.. 2 nights ago, i received a surprise call from a friend who i haven't seen for 10 years.. A primary school mate... She asked me out tonight for an outing for a few friends.. We've been very close friends during primary 1,2 and 3.. then we actually lost contact after that as i went for my PTS class.. I still remembered how upset 4 of us were... They even cried when i have to leave...
Then at last, i meet 3 of them (pooi leng, li fah & tsung lye) tonight after so long... For 10 years, no one has change... We are still the same old us.. Having as much fun as possible... Trying to catch up with each other's lives for the past 10 years.. 10 years is not a long period of time, nor it's short... I'm just really glad that i could meet up with my besties from primary school, and can still talk so much with them..
The most touching moment was, they remembered my birthday next week, and they were the 1st ones celebrating with me this year... They brought me a cake with a bunny on it.. Imagine friends you haven't been seeing for 10 years celebrating your birthday.. That moment nearly brought me tears.. It was so great that this celebration remains in my mind always...
We took quite a number of pictures together.. Worrying that we won't meet again next time, but we promised each other that we will definitely meet up again.. And also, as much as possible to compensate the lost of friendship of 10 years ago...
All in all, i really gotta thanks them a lot...
For the meeting up...
For the birthday cake...
For the pictures we've taken together..
For the conversations and laughters we've shared...
For the unforgettable moments...
For the great friendship that we've always keep in our hearts...
I love you girls!!! Muacksss... ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments