Sleepless nights...

by - Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Having insomnia nowadays... very hard to get proper sleep in the night..
Every night also need to wait until 3 or 4 in the morning only can fall asleep..
Even fell asleep dy, also will wake up almost every hour... Makes me lose my concentration during the day.. It's very tiring..
I'm tired of tossing and turning finding the perfect position to fall asleep..
I'm tired of forcing myself to free my mind from any thoughts...
I'm tired of looking at the ceiling blankly with my eyes wide open...
I'm tired when i can't get enough sleep...
I just want to get some sleep... Why is it so difficult?
What's wrong with me...
What's bothering me...
What's worrying me...
Not gonna force myself to sleep tonight... Hopefully studying and doing lots of revision helps me to fall asleep quickly..


You May Also Like

0 comments